TATA AIA Life Insurance Company Recruitment 2018– Management Trainee
The required qualification is CA Fresher,Pg with 0 – 2 Years of experience
The role is Management Trainee
The place of posting is India-Thane
1. Prepare overall and segmental Cash flow forecasted as well as actual and variance analysis
2. Review agreements and co-ordinate with respective department, banks, vendor and legal for execution of agreement. Execution of other documentation related to Banks/ Vendors.
3. Prepare relevant reports for collection monitoring and ensure funds received as per the agreed TATs.
4. Ensure the accurate and timely recording of collection charges in books of accounts.
5. Performing bank reconciliation related activities like upload of Bank statement, performing Bank reconciliation and ensure proper checks and balances
6. Processing various type of payments. Stale cheques monitoring.
7. Prepare Dashboard, exception reports and monitoring/ control reports for the defined periodicity
8. Preparation, review and adherence of existing as well as new processes. Ensure the relevant process has all the controls and checks and balances in place and compliant.
9. Execution of automation of manual processes in co-ordination with relevant stakeholders/ team.
10. Dealing with different stakeholders like auditors, banks, various other departments
No of vacancies :NA
Salary: INR 5,00,000 – 5,50,000 P.A.
Last Date : NA
Opening Date :01/08/2018
Hiring Process : Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview