Sopra Steria India Recruitment For Assistant Manager
The required qualification is
UG:LLB – Law, B.Com – Commerce, B.A – Any Specialization
PG:LLM – Law, CA, M.Com – Commerce, ICWA (CMA)
The role is Assistant manager
The place of posting is Chennai
- Vetting commercial documents including, Master Service Agreement, Sub-Contractor Agreement, Consulting Agreement, Change Requests, SoWs, Third Party Agreements etc.,
- Capable of drafting commercial clauses in for the Contracts. Understands the relevant accounting, commercial and legal aspects in contracting.
- Reviewing and approving various documents including Impact Assessments, Change Authorization Note etc.,
- Ensuring compliance of contractual obligations, following up with stakeholders through Key Events and Obligations Log. Guiding various teams on contractual compliances and tracking obligations
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and directly with client representatives on contractual matters
- Well versed with creating or maintaining a model for pricing the deals and having in-depth knowledge on various cost items involved in pricing a deal.
- In-depth knowledge on various costs involved in pricing a deal
- Good command in calculation of annual indexation impact on current contracts and implementing it
- Good knowledge on interpreting financial reports for the account performance.
- Able to do reports on delivery performance, forecast, budget and project status for customer account.
- Identifying, assessing and mitigating commercial and legal risks and recommending solutions that strike an appropriate balance between speed to closure, customer satisfaction and adherence to organization legal and business policies and best practices.
- Maintaining and performing conformation of contract
- Responding day to day Queries on the Contract and advising the project on commercial issues
- Participating in project meetings, internal review meetings and commercial meetings with client
- Ensure an adequate level of commercial and contractual awareness amongst account management and team members
No of vacancies :NA
Last Date :NA
Opening Date :05/09/2018
Hiring Process : Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview