Vistaar Financial Services Pvt. Ltd Hiring Credit Manager
The required qualification is B. Com ; CA / 0 – 5 yrs
The role is Credit Manager
The place of posting is India-Jodhpur
Openings:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
The salary is Not Disclosed by Recruiter.
Interested candidates can apply on notification website.
Raghunandan Tower 1st floor, behind OS Motor, Bombay Motors Circle Jodhpur 342001
Vistaar is a commitment by two entrepreneurs and over 2000 employees who believe that by supporting and creating new economic opportunities for deserving small business women and men, lives can be enriched and communities can be transformed. The company focuses on the missing middle segment, which is not effectively served by the formal financial system. The objective is to make finance available at a reasonable cost and deliver in a transparent manner. In the process, Vistaar aims to continuously attract mainstream capital and human resources to serve these chosen segments who are the backbone of India’s vibrant economy.
- Managerial Responsibilities.
- To help manage the branch with help of Branch Manager
- Enforcement and adherence of the company credit process and policy in the Branches for Secured Loans
- Approval of Secured Loans
- Review of portfolio with respect to delinquency/losses/fraud of the portfolio with branch manager.
- Hand holding of branches in initial stages for better understanding of processes including customer assessment, cash flow, CPV etc
- Interacting with Branch Managers and Cluster Business Manager from risk and loss control perspective.
- Credit Appraisal: Ensure all loan application is appraised as per credit policy and within applicable TAT. Meeting the customer for approval is also required.
- Risk Mitigation: Identify and analyze risks (economic, social, political, etc) related to broader loan portfolio; ensure portfolio diversification and quality across activities and Area.
- Collection: Need to monitor collection as per repayment schedule from customers. Collection is done by Branch CROs
- Training: Training branch CROs regularly on credit policy and improvement areas.