Sr.Executive – Finance
UpGrad -Mumbai, Maharashtra
|UpGrad is an online education platform building the careers of tomorrow by offering
the most industry relevant programs in an immersive learning experience. Our
mission is to create a new digital-first learning experience to deliver tangible career
impact to individuals at scale. UpGrad currently offers programs in Data Analytics,
Product Management, Digital Marketing, Entrepreneurship and Management was
rated as one of the top 10 most innovative companies in India for 2017 –
https://www.fastcompany.com/most-innovative- companies/2017/sectors/india .
UpGrad is co-founded by 3 IIT-D alumni and the 4th co-founder is serial entrepreneur
Ronnie Screwvala. UpGrad has a committed capital of 100Cr and in the first year of
operations, has built the largest revenue generating online program in India (PG
Diploma in Data Analytics) and the largest enrolment online program in India (Start-
up India learning program).
What You Would Be Doing
- Ensuring timely preparation of daily weekly & monthly revenue reports & assisting in monthly MIS closure’s
- Ability to reconcile data from different sources & ensuring closure of final settlements
with stakeholder partners , eye for detail is key quality that candidate needs to
- Assist in timely preparation of budgets, forecasts, cash flow estimates
- Responsible for day to day Accounting transaction posting in the ERP System
- Assist in timely closure of Internal, Statutory & Tax Audits
- Assist in managing the receivable and payables, cashflow management, identifying &
suggesting the necessary improvements in related process and wherever necessary,
leading & implementing the vertical initiatives
- Working knowledge on GST & TDS
- Strong Communication & Interpersonal Skills – Inter & Intra Department Coordination
- Good Analytical skills – ability to prepare, organize & structure data & draw insights
that affect business.
What we are looking for:
- Fresher CA passing in May 2017 or Nov 2017 attempt.
- Good experience in working with Tally, excel, outlook.
- Ability to multi-task, work against deadlines, excel in several areas, sometimes
unrelated to each other.
- Ability to pro-actively identify problems and suggest/ask solutions for resolution.