The Bank of New York Mellon Hiring Senior Representative, Accounting
The required qualification is Chartered Accountant /(CA / CIMA) or Fresh CA /B.Com with 4+ years / M.Com/ MBA with 3+ years / CWA-Inter/ CA-Inter with 1+year experience
The role is Senior Representative, Accounting
The place of posting is India-Pune
Openings:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Age :Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Interested candidates can apply on notification website.
- 4 to 8 year experience in Record to Report (R2R)
- Qualification – B.Com with 4+ years / M.Com/ MBA with 3+ years / CWA-Inter/ CA-Inter with 1+year experience
- Preferable having knowledge on ERP (PeopleSoft/Oracle and SAP) and Blackline reconciliations.
- Good communication skills
- Work independently and under less supervision
- Preparation of process documentations
- Experience in Client handling (preferably Overseas Clients)
- Good knowledge about Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) compliance and Segregation of Duties’ (SOD).
- Good understanding and knowledge on internal controls and audit.
- Must have handled transitions either remote or in person
- Good understanding about some of the critical words used in the industry like Key Performance Indicators (KPI), Service level agreement (SLA), Continuous Process improvement (CPI), preparation of metrics like dashboard, error register and issue log.
- Good understanding of various Sub system modules and how this impacts the General ledger.
Hiring Process : Walkin interviews
Opening Date: 01-05-2018.