RBS Hiring Associate, GFS Tax
The required qualification is CA / ICWA / MBA Finance, IFRS certification is desirable with minimum 5-7 years’ experience in a Financial Services environment
The role is Associate, GFS Tax
The place of posting is Gurugram, Haryana, India
The salary is Not Disclosed by Recruiter..
Interested candidates can apply on notification website.
The Royal Bank of Scotland, commonly abbreviated as RBS, is one of the retail banking subsidiaries of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc, together with NatWest and Ulster Bank.
As an Associate, your key responsibilities will include:
- Build understanding of RBS Structure, hierarchies, financial performance of the bank in prior years.
- Understand the real problems and information requirement from tax perspective.
- Responsible for investigating/analysis of tax sensitive Costs, Income and Balance Sheet lines for RBS group legal entities and provide value added commentary to UK Tax team.
- Responsibility for delivery and integrity of the financial analysis information required by UK Tax team.
- Liaisoning, coordinating and building strong relationships with Financial Controls, Business Intelligence, Regional Controllers and other team(s) to understand their associated challenges and for the purpose of gathering information.
- Establish robust analytical procedures over the tax inputs and analysis to build understanding of the business and its key drivers.
- Undertaking effective communication with the UK Tax team on an ongoing basis and develop strong relationship with them and leveraging off best practice across the wider Finance function.
- Awareness of changes to customer and Finance business requirements ensuring any impacts to outputs are sufficiently assessed and appropriate changes are implemented within required timescales.
- Working with team to perform root cause analysis on data quality issues and take remedial actions, improve systems and processes to capture detailed information at source level.
- Analysing tax adjustments for staff award/bonus accruals for preparing corporate tax computation and bonus tax return(s).
6. Day to day banking, follow up with govt. authorities, consultants etc.