RBS Hiring for MBA Finance/ CA; CFA/ FRM preferred; MS Office skills required
The Royal Bank of Scotland, commonly abbreviated as RBS, is one of the retail banking subsidiaries of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc, together with NatWest and Ulster Bank.
The candidate should be a MBA Finance/ CA; CFA/ FRM preferred; MS Office skills required .The Place of posting are Mumbai.The salary A based on Performance.Vacances No .NA
The role are
Interested candidates can apply on notification website.
As Analyst, you will be required to:
- Prepare pitchbooks for bond transactions, sales memos (2-pager profile of company), pricing rationale, peer comps analysis; prepare Information Memorandum (IM’s), investor Presentations and underwriting forms, pitchbooks for Loan transactions
- Track Europe and US market and prepare market update slides, write weekly market commentary for circulation to clients; update and maintenance of internal databases like transaction issuance in database (deals in major currency like USD, EUR, GBP)
- Sensitivity analysis, scenario analysis and other risk models; develop domain expertise in the businesses supported through trainings, self development and internal rotation,
- Ensure compliance of self ORAP (Operational risk assessment plan), Information risk and data security, Business continuity plan, ISO, security
- Manage investor order books, pricing analysis, deal reviews; analyze key financials and preparing peer comparison tables including spreads and yield analysis