Pride Technologies Consulting India Pvt Ltd Hiring Analyst
The required qualification is CA Freshers
The role is Analyst
The place of posting is Mumbai
Age : Not Disclosed by Recruiter.
Interested candidates can apply on notification website.
Hiring Process : Walkin interviews.
Last Date : NA
Business Unit Controllers role with leading investment banking company in mumbai
Exp : CA Fresher
Job type: Contract with Third-party payroll
Initial contract duration: 6 months
Skills: CA Fresher with Excellent Communication.
NOTE: Please do apply only, if you are willing to work Contract – Third-party role
Business Unit Controllers, Infrastructure Controllers, Accounting, Regulatory and Reporting groups, and Valuation Review.
We are currently recruiting for a Business Unit Controller for our Equity P&L controller team supporting the Asia Prime Brokerage business .
As a controller you will be a member of the P&L production team supporting the Prime Brokerage business unit.
The P&L production team is responsible for the daily reconciliation and reporting of P&L, additional weekly and monthly reporting to support the Business Unit and senior Finance management and also the provision of analysis to support the Business Unit Finance leads.
This is a high profile role, which requires the individual to work closely with colleagues across the global organization in Finance, Operations and the Business Unit.
More specifically the successful candidate will:
– perform daily reconciliation of the Risk systems attributed P&L to the Reporting system
– identify and investigate breaks
– escalate issues in a timely manner to management
– prepare daily P&L reports for distribution to the business unit and finance managers for review
– undertake daily analysis and substantiation of new trading activity to report and/or for discussion with the BUC?s and or Ops/BU
– understand the businesses supported including the strategy, products and inherent risks.
– understand the risk & reporting systems and contribute to enhancing the control environment.
– Contribute to Finance related projects, process enhancements, UAT testing etc
– Strong academic background including a Graduation in Commerce, specialization in Financial Accounting
– Prior Business Unit/ Product control experience with a knowledge of financial products
– Strong analytical skills
– Attention to detail
– Ability to work to deadlines
If you are interested, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 044-40291404