NIIT Technologies Ltd Hiring Senior Executive Internal Audit
The required qualification is Chartered Accountant /CA-3 – 5 Years
The role is Senior Executive Internal Audit
The place of posting is Noida
The salary is Not Disclosed by Recruiter.
Interested candidates can apply on notification website.
NIIT Technologies is a global IT solutions organization addressing the requirements of clients across the Americas, Europe, Asia, and Australia. NIIT Technologies services clients in travel and transportation, banking and financial services, insurance, manufacturing, and media verticals, offering a range of services, including Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, and Business Process Management. Focused on Digital Services, the Company is helping businesses design agile, scalable, and digital operating models. NIIT Technologies has been assessed at leading global quality benchmarks and standards including the ISO 9001:2000, ISO: 27001 (an Information Security Management accreditation), Level 5 of SEI CMMi version 1.2, COPC, PCMM level 5, and the international ISO:20000 (IT management standard).
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Conduct Internal Audit Assignments of the Parent Company as well as domestic (Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore) and overseas subsidiaries (US, UK, APAC and Europe)
- Carry out Testing of ICFR (Internal Control over Financial Reporting)
- Co-ordination with Statutory Auditors
Critical Exposure Required:-
- Experience of atleast 3 yrs of Independent Internal Audit of a big organization (Preferably IT Org.)
- Expert level understanding of Internal Control and procedures
- Exposure to SAP or any ERP environment
- Risk Assessment
- Statutory and legal compliances
- Corporate governance & clause 49 compliance
- ICFR/ SOX requirements
- Project reviews and presentation
- Due diligence review experience would be an added advantage
- Exposure in IT Audits would be preferable