National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) Hiring for Professional degree ( MBA Finance/ CA) from a premier institute
National Skill Development Corporation India is a not-for-profit company set up to address the need for providing skilled manpower across various industry sectors.
The candidate should be a Professional degree ( MBA Finance/ CA) from a premier institute .The Place of posting are New Delhi.The salary A based on Performance.Vacances No .NA
The role are
Consultant/ Senior Consultant- Risk Advisory
Interested candidates can apply on notification website.
- Identify, monitor, assess, and manage the risk of expected and unexpected events that may have an adverse impact on the firm.
- Develop strategies to minimize risk and react quickly and confidently when faced with an issue or crisis.
- Complete financial risk management engagements related to key financial risks including foreign exchange, interest rate, credit, regulatory, commodity, treasury risks, and related operational controls
- Review, validate, and develop Value-at-Risk, stress testing, extreme value theory, and dynamic financial analysis models
- Review internal control policies and procedure
- Identify, measure, monitor and manage risk exposures associated with systems, people, processes, and external events
- Manage operational risks associated with ongoing operations, external business relationships, corporate events, and compliance with new and existing regulations.
- Assess, monitor and manage the firm’s risk due to changes in market conditions.
- Develop models and analytics for quantitative measures such as value-at-risk, stress tests and capital calculations. This involves designing and implementing methodologies to identify market risk factors and capture their economic and statistical characteristics