Moody’s Hiring for Associate Member of B Com / M Com / CA Inter / MBA in Finance
Moody’s Investors Service, often referred to as Moody’s, is the bond credit rating business of Moody’s Corporation, representing the company’s traditional line of business and its historical name.
The candidate should be a Associate Member of B Com / M Com / CA Inter / MBA in Finance .The Place of posting are Gurgaon.The salary A based on Performance.Vacances No .NA
The role are
Accounts Payable Intermediate Associate
Interested candidates can apply on notification website.
• Accurate posting of purchase invoices and credit notes to multiple business lines, currencies and legal entities.
• Record invoices based on US and local GAAP.
• Sort and distribute incoming mail – PO, Non-PO, Utility etc.; scan invoices and obtain approvals as required.
• Ensure timely settlement of supplier invoices following receipt of payment approval.
• Resolve supplier disputed items with the assistance of AP supervisor and local country accountants.
• Process and reviewing T&E claims to ensure correctly coded and in accordance with policy.
• Liaise with travelers on expense queries and system queries.
• Ensure compliance and consistency of internal control policies in respect to their procedures.
• Gather and review supporting documentation for Internal and external audits.
• Ensure OFAC approval obtained for all new suppliers.
• Advise manager on any unresolved or frequent issues that arise that may impact their areas.
• Assist in projects and testing for process changes.
• Additional duties/projects as assigned by your manager.
• Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
• Suggest and implement process improvement ideas
• Assist with other projects as needed
• Prepare MIS and other process related reports