MBA (Finance), CFA, CA
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for gathering and analyzing Business requirements of the project and transmitting of the same to development team.
- Convert Business Requirement Document into Functional Specification Document (detailed version) and take sign off from the client.
- Review the BRD’s and FSD’s prepared by the BA’s
- In conjunction with QA prepare test scenario & test cases.
- Prepare change request document (version document)
- Take delivery dates from Development & QA team and communicate the same at client end.
- Lead a Team of 2 – 3 BA’s
Candidates Desired Profile:
- MBA in Finance with 6 – 8 yrs. of Experience as Business Analyst.
- Requirement Gathering, documenting the FSD, developing prototypes, execution and implementation of project.
- Interact with client on a day today basis.
- Will be the one point of contact for all software related issues, new requirement and development.
- Will be responsible for ensuring quality & timely delivery.
- Ability to conduct cost-benefit analysis and recognize the commercial implications of decisions taken.
- Ability to judge priorities correctly to achieve corporate objectives.
- Capital Markets Domain is a must.
- Curious, disciplined, self-starter, fast learner
- Good interpersonal skills, positive attitude.
- Excellent analytical and algo ability.
- Ability to work & deliver under tough timelines
- Builds strong relationship with Business Analysis, Testing, and Technical Support teams.
- Good Communication skills (spoken & written) is a must
- Must have exposure in Investment banking / Capital Markets / Private Banking Industry.
Experience: 6 to 8 years