Manish Kapoor & Associates – Delhi, Delhi – Apply Online NOW
|To be responsible for multi-tasking on a number of client relationships and manage work independently.
– Conducting audit work for some of the leading clients of the firm.
– Leading a team that serves its clients across all finance service lines (accounting, taxation, auditing, company law compliance, etc.)
– Training and guiding juniors in the team.
– Directly interacting with clients – foreign and Indian to do work as per requests.
– Conducting secondary research work using secondary databases and sources to suggest and advice foreign clients on critical investment decisions.
– Work on financial models to forecast a company’s financial performance
– Preparing valuation models using DCF, comparable company valuation, EVA analysis, etc.
– Produce outputs through the creation of structured end-products (memos, spreadsheets, reports, presentations, etc.).
CA Inter (Minimum)/MBA/Commerce graduate with minimum 55% marks.
Candidates with prior work experience will be preferred.