Lifestyle International Hiring Internal Audit
The required qualification is CA Fresher Nov 17 passout candidates.
The role is Internal Audit
The place of posting is India-Bengaluru, Karnataka
Openings: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter.
Age : Not Disclosed by Recruiter.
Interested candidates can apply on notification website.
Hiring Process : Walkin interviews.
Opening Date: 09-03-2018.
Last date: As Soon As Possible.
– Review SOP’s of stores and warehouses
– Perform procedural audit at stores once in 3-4 months to verify process flows of various activities like cash transactions, credit card transactions, gift vouchers, credit notes, inventory and HR.
– Perform procedural audits at warehouses for various activities like tracking delays in material goods received notes, SGRN, price revision, (downward/upward), returnable gate pass, ageing etc.
– Perform MIS analysis of reversal and exchanges, damaged stock, negative stock and verify if the same is as per SOP.- Consolidate store audit reports PAN India to highlight the variance and escalate the same to regional internal audit teams
– Preparation of audit report and presenting the same to the Auditee.
– Brainstorming with Auditee before documenting the same.
– Ensure monthly computation and remittance of TDS payments on time and filing quarterly returns.
– Issuance of TDS certificates to all the parties on quarterly basis without any delay and ensuring accuracy in certificates.
– Ensure completion of tax audits in time
– Ensure completion of transfer pricing audit in time
– Promptly responding to the notices receiving from the dept and closing the same within the time limits.
– Complete compliance with the Direct tax requirements.
– Analyse GL accounts related to taxation and prepare monthly schedule