KPMG Hiring Internal Audit
The required qualification is Chartered Accountant /CA, ICWA (CMA)-0 – 5 Years
The role is Internal Audit
The place of posting is India-Pune
Salary:5,00,000 – 12,00,000 P.A.
Age : NA
Interested candidates can apply on notification website.
- Possess strong domain knowledge, understanding of business processes and possible risks in operations of the companies operating in the industrial markets sector
- Strong understanding of the manufacturing, procurement, inventory, logistics/distribution and sales process for the selected industry(s)
- Advanced understanding about best practices for each of the above processes
- Strong understanding of health, safety and environment and compliance processes at plants
- Hands on experience in performing Balance Sheet Reviews and MIS reviews for large companies in the industrial markets sector including inventory valuation principles
- Acquainted with ERP softwares such as SAP, Oracle or equivalent and knowledge and ability to run key reports required/used from an auditing standpoint
- Knowledge about laws and other related regulations applicable to companies in the industrial markets sector including good understanding of tax and company laws
- Possess strong domain knowledge, understanding of business processes and possible risks in operations of at least one industry sector
- Ability to perform and interpret process gap analysis
- Ability to identify risks in business processes
- Understanding of control rationalization, optimization, effectiveness and efficiency
- Have experience in process consulting/ internal audit/ risk consulting
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Possess strong data analytics skills and knowledge of advanced data analytical tools will be an advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (presentation skills)
- Ability to work well in teams
- Advanced understanding of IT systems, Knowledge of MS office ( MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc); and
- Have the ability to work under pressure stringent deadlines and tough client conditions which may demand extended working hours
- Willingness to travel within India or abroad for continuous long periods of time
- Demonstrate integrity, values, principles, and work ethic and lead by example
Hiring Process : Walkin interviews.
Opening Date: 18-04-2018.