Infoblox Hiring GL Accountant
The required qualification is Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Accounting or Finance CPA/CA is a must have CA/CWA/ACS Inter and CMA candidates may apply too.3+ years of Finance/Accounting reporting experience
The role is GL Accountant
The place of posting is Bangalore, India
Openings:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
The salary is Not Disclosed by Recruiter.
Interested candidates can apply on notification website.
Infoblox, formally, is a privately held IT automation and security company based in California’s Silicon Valley.
- Daily monitoring of entries posted in the entity’s ledger and ensuring the accuracy and relevance
- Close activities: Prepaid entries identification and amortization, Reconciliation of Balance-sheet accounts, Transfer pricing entries, if applicable, Roll-forward statements for certain accounts, Accruals from different stakeholders, etc.,
- Ensuring documentation is current and accurate at all times
- Proactively review current processes/policies and propose improvements
- Ensure all IA/SOX controls are in place and testing process is managed on a periodic basis. Assist in process walk-throughs when required
- Assist in strategic initiatives, like system enhancements or implementations
- Prepare and explain all schedules associated with Statutory or Tax audits
- Flux analysis for key balance sheet accounts: Identify and explain trends
- Assist in transition of key activities from outsourced service providers to COE
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders like Taxes, Treasury, HR and Sales to ensure all financial/accounting activity is properly accounted and explained for
- Assist in the Compliance matters: Direct and Indirect Tax returns, Tax audits, Statutory statistical requests, Secretarial matters and other compliances
- Intercompany accounting and reconciliations: Ensure proper and legal settlement on a periodic basis
- Prepare funding requirements schedule to ensure the entity’s requirements are met on a daily basis
- Act as the main point of contact to foreign subsidiaries for all financial matters, to identify and help resolve operational, financial and strategic issues that impact the Company