Responsibilities and Duties
- Follow and coordination for data with other Departments for the audit work, documentation of Internal Financial control in existence, regular test checking of controls and documentation on missing controls.
- Checking of entries recorded in the tally for completeness and timeliness, correctness of ledger and account group selection, analysing reason for changes in Expense ledgers.
- GST Compliances Checking: Audit of GST rate applied to purchase items, keep track changes in compliance requirement of GST law through GST circulars and notification, audit of GST accounting with GST returns.
- TDS Compliances Checking, deduction rate, timely deposit, Tds return audit with account tally.
- Checking of timely payments of PF & ESIC and advance tax.
- Follow up with accounts team for timely submission of Various Bank documents and credit rating agencies.
- Coordination and guiding sub ordinate with audit team.
- Other work as instructed by department head.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Experience 2 yrs
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹100,000.00 to ₹200,000.00 /year