GI Group Hiring CA Inter /CA / ICWA
Manager/ Avp-financial Reporting- Delhi only Female Candidates
The individual will be responsible for IFRS/FINREP /GSIB/BOE reporting of UK bank.
Person will actively drive some significant changes to existing reporting mainly driven by the regulators specifically ring-fencing and system changes
Person will also work closely with the transformation teams according to overall design and implementation of new reporting.
Co-ordinate & effectively communicate with different stakeholders in diverse locations across geography.
Post implementation of change, person will be drive the BAU delivery of changed process.
Responsible for leading teams in financial reporting/planning.
To adapt to the rapidly changing group/regulatory guidelines and timelines
Leading/Participate into the global finance projects.
Ensure strong control environment in the BAU teams.
Shift- 1st login at 11:30 AM / 2nd login at 3:30 PM
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Accounts Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- CA / ICWA / MBA (Finance) with 8 years of post-qualification experience will be considered.
- B. Com / M.COM/ CA Inter with minimum 10 years of experience will be considered.
- Advance knowledge of MS Excel and basic knowledge of MS Access.
- Exposure to Regulatory/ Financial reporting ( Exposure to IFRS/FINREP/Central bank reporting will be an added advantage)
- Advanced capability to understand, analyse and interpret numeric data.
- Excellent Communication and Inter person skills Both verbal and written
- Exposure to working with SOX, IFRS etc in an independent decision making r