Ernst & Young Hiring Senior Associate
The required qualification is CA Inter/Fresher’s (Preferred). Experience: At least 4-6 years of relevant work experience in executing audits; 2-4 years for CA qualified.
The role is Senior Associate
The place of posting is India-Bengaluru, Karnataka
Openings: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter.
Age : Not Disclosed by Recruiter.
Interested candidates can apply on notification website.
Hiring Process : Walkin interviews.
Opening Date: 09-03-2018.
Last date: As Soon As Possible.
Purpose of the Job:
- Independently perform process review for service delivery functions at GDS location.
- Communicate and reports control issues, non-compliance, process gaps through audits on a timely basis to stakeholders and internal team.
- Apply subject matter expertise in performing risk assessment and reviews.
- Provide timely and accurate update on the issue status for monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Ensure that all reviews are carried out in accordance with the global audit methodology and framework, report
- Control & process gaps, updates as necessary on timely basis.
- Get trained & train team members on audit procedures through cross training initiative, share best practices.
- Collate and analyze performance data and charts against defined internal controls.
- Prepare strongly for the closing meeting and be an active participant in addressing issues and background the stakeholders.
- Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
- Effectively engage with local and global team, and stakeholders.
- Proactively communicate the status of ongoing review and facilitate timely reporting of issues to internal team.
- Apply industry and domain knowledge to understand the various risk involved in service delivery functions and recommend preventive/mitigating controls.
- Meet the review timelines consistently and engage supervisors and stakeholders through the review cycle.