Deutsche Bank Hiring Accounting Control Specialist
The required qualification is A degree or CA, MBA (Finance) or studying towards an accounting qualification.
The role is Accounting Control Specialist
The place of posting is Mumbai, India
Age : Not Disclosed by Recruiter
The salary is Not Disclosed by Recruiter.
Interested candidates can apply on notification website.
Key responsibilities of this role:
- Build sustainable partnerships with Group Finance, Business Finance, Risk Profit and Loss, Financial control, Front Office, Global Technology and Operations and Market Risk Management.
- Communication of material breaks to strategic programs across Deutsche Bank.
- Challenge commentary and root cause submissions while investigating issues.
- Support the team’s continuous improvement program by contributing to developing and implementing new tools and techniques to increase capability, accuracy, efficiency and effectiveness of the team.
- Managing their responsible area of the month end investigation cycle.
- Investigation of material breaks by utilising and building an appropriate toolset for valuation type issues.
- Contribute to any Internal or External audit related requests and other ad-hoc bank wide requests