DBS Bank Hiring Relationship Manager – Institutional Banking Group
The required qualification is An MBA or CA with relevant number of years of experience in banking and specifically in selling asset products in the Business Banking segment.
The role is Relationship Manager – Institutional Banking Group
The place of posting is India-Delhi
The salary is Not Disclosed by Recruiter..
Interested candidates can apply on notification website.
DBS Bank is a multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered in Marina Bay, Singapore.
• Source New to Bank IBG 3 + relationships
• To achieve the individual Budgeted revenues through all product parameters and increase PPC ( Product Per Customer) to a minimum of 3.
• Build a diversified portfolio offering revenues from asset, trade, cash, treasury, fees, liabilities, etc.
• Asset opportunities to be sourced aligned to the bank’s lending norms
• Maintain high level of quality and consistency while proposing various facilities for the customer.
• Maintain nil delinquency in the accounts sourced.
• Cross sell of trade, cash management and foreign exchange related facilities.
• Build a diversified portfolio and reduce concentration risk in the portfolio.
• Regular feedback to the credit and portfolio team about various developments in the client’s business. Work closely with the monitoring team for early warning signals and take appropriate actions as identified.
• Help the branch in building liabilities book through these new to bank relationships.
• Implement & execute IBG 3+ business strategy to increase market share & to achieve targets consistent with IBG3+ revenue, ROE & Cost / Income ratio targets.
• Regular Tracking of progress on the agreed key metrics towards delivering on the strategy.
• Track developments in the respective markets and provide feedback to the Branch Manager and the central team.
• To comply with the Bank’s process & policies and ensure positive ratings during all Country / Group audits.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Source New to Bank customers and build the IBG 3+ by selling asset, trade, cash management and forex etc. to the customers.
• On board clients with a clear account plan highlighting the revenue potential , risks and mitigants.
• Increase the wallet share with the customer by constantly exploring opportunities to cross sell other products offered by the bank.
• Thorough monitoring of accounts sourced.
• Keep track on customer’s business and report any early warning signals.
• Ensure that the covenants and conditions prescribed by the credit team are consistently met.
• Adherence to strict KYC/AML requirements.
• MIS to be provided to the central team for further reporting, within the stipulated guidelines