BlackRock Hiring Associate – Accounting Services (IAG)
The required qualification is BS degree in Finance or Accounting (CA / ICWA / M.Com) • 3+ years related work experience preferred.
The role is Associate – Accounting Services (IAG)
The place of posting is -Gurgaon, Haryana, India
The salary is Not Disclosed by Recruiter.
Interested candidates can apply on notification website.
BlackRock, Inc. is an American global investment management corporation based in New York City. Founded in 1988, initially as a risk management and fixed income institutional asset manager, BlackRock
• Respond to daily requests for information from assigned clients
• Prepare, review, and/or ensure distribution of various accounting packages and reporting schedules to clients according to specified timeframes
• Ensure data reviews and checks are performed to validate accuracy and completeness of data used in reporting
• Ensure adequate controls, procedures and processes are in place and are followed by staff members during the completion of their work
• Analyze accounting data and provide commentary regarding accounting results
• Assist in special projects and initiatives to enhance the service offering
• Develop understanding of accounting policy and pronouncements to ensure reporting follows the standards
• Leverage technology to provide improved service to clients