UT Health Mission Andaman & Nicobar Jobs 2018 – Consultant, Officer & Other Posts: Andaman & Nicobar Union Territory health Mission & office of the State Health Society (A & N Islands) has published a notification for the recruitment of Consultant/ Programme Officers including for MH/ CH/ FP/ PNDT/ RKSK), Consultant (NUHM), District Consultant (NTCP), Technical Officer (NIDDCP), State Entomologist (IDSP), State Entomologist (NVBDCP), State Consultant (Finance/ Procurement) (IDSP) & Other vacancies on contract basis. Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 12-02-2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification & how to apply are given below…
UT Health Mission Andaman & Nicobar Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 17
Name of the Posts:
1. Consultant/ Programme Officers: 01 Post
2. Consultant (NUHM): 01 Post
3. District Consultant (NTCP): 01 Post
4. Technical Officer (NIDDCP): 01 Post
5. State Entomologist (IDSP): 01 Post
6. State Entomologist (NVBDCP): 01 Post
7. State Consultant (Finance/ Procurement) (IDSP): 01 Post
8. Clinical Psychologist/ Trained Psychologist (NMHP): 03 Posts
9. Finance cum Logistics Consultant (NPCDCS): 01 Post
10. Medical Officer (AYUSH) (Homeo): 01 Post
11. M.O (RBSK) (Ayurveda): 01 Post
12. Biomedical Engineer: 01 Post
13. Psychiatrist Social Worker (Mental Health): 03 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess MBA/ MHA/ MPH, have good knowledge of Office Applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and other database applications such as Oracle/ RDBMS for S.No-01, 02, Post Graduate degree in Public Health or related field or Social Sciences or Management for S.No-03, Medical Graduate/ M.Sc Bio-Chemistry and One year Diploma in Computer Application for S.No-04, M.Sc (Zoology) with Entomologist as one of the subjects for S.No-05 with relevant experience. For more information refer notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on merit & interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format along with self attested copies of all the supporting documents/ certificates/ experience certificates/ testimonials in an envelope superscribing “Application for the Post of —————” to A & N Union Territory Health Mission, Office of State Health Society (A & N Islands), Quarter No. AP-III, Atlanta Point, Port Blair-744104 on or before 12-02-2018.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 12-02-2018
For more details like remuneration, experience & other information click on the link given below…