If you are a finance professional with experience of up to 4 years, having educational qualifications of MBA/ M.Com/ CA Inter or Final, and good knowledge of Tally, you can apply for this position.
Your Responsibilities 1. Financial management of units and projects of ALC India
2. Managing cash flow and working capital funds requirement
3. Ensuring budgetary control and financial systems at project level
4. Preparing financial statements and reports, as per statutory requirement and as requested by senior management on weekly, monthly and yearly basis.
5. Ensuring compliance to legal and statutory requirements
6. Ensuring payroll processing, updating of books of accounts and undertaking financial audits
Your Profile Educational Qualification:
MBA Finance / M.Com/ CA Inter/Final
0-4 years of experience in Financial Management and Accounts preferably in Cooperatives