|Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings. Furthermore, knowledge about how to comply for the local Indian operation with an international mother company.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Additional controller duties as necessary
- Handel the administrative and legal function.
- Run prognosis and efficiency studies in the organization
- Experience from a major company or division in the IT Management and outsourcing industry with an international exposure. Used to international reporting.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills Personal characteristics.
- Master in Finance/Inter CA/CMA or other relevant degree.
- More then 5 years experience in an international environment.
- We are placed centrally in Ahmedabad and we are soon moving to new and high standard offices.